SRS Portfolio - 30 Sep 2015

It has been a while since i last updated on my portfolio and one reason is that DBS stopped sending me the monthly SRS statements without notifying me! I was "gong gong" waiting for it to come into my mail box. The other reason is that i am consumed by a mega project that is taking away all my time and attention on my own retirement accounts. This project will not end for many more months...

Anyway, I will do a quick recap on the dividends that i received from July to Sep.



My wife's SRS account received a dividend of $534 in August. During this quarter, the accounts sold Semb Corp but re-invested into UOB. The share price of UOB has since rebounded to $20.40 and the portfolio is currently up 7%. I am contemplating buying some retail bonds from the open market with the remaining cash.


My own SRS received dividend of $500 from UMS in July. UMS pays dividends on a quarterly basis but i have not 'used' the dividends received to date of $2,000 to lower the cost. I bought Capitamall and sold Starbust in Sep but have since been "idle". 

I have a cash balance of $88,559. I hope to deploy those idle cash soon! 

I will keep this blog post short as i am writing another post on creating a bond portfolio! Happy SRSing.

Comments

Popular Posts