What does KFC has to do with Mr. IPO?

KFC 

Every now and then, I would have a craving for KFC and after I ate it, it will be months before I touch it again. Today, it was my son who craved for the unhealthy junk food.

There was an advertisement on the glass panel. "Make good mornings great". I couldn't help but remember one guy who became their "food ambassador". Can you remember who?

KF Seetoh

If it is Mr. IPO who asked you to eat KFC breakfast, it's perfectly fine.











Unfortunately, i do have a little issue with KF Seetoh asking me to eat breakfast at KFC. This is because of what he represents. He is the "godfather" of hawker food champion and was the strongest advocate of our local delights before any other bloggers became famous. 

It's like someone who has crossed to the "dark side" and "betrayed" his principles to introduce "junk food" because of money. Maybe I am too extreme. 

Unbiased views or super biased views?

Why do people visit my blog ? Is it for my super unbiased views or for my super biased views? You tell me. ^_^

Recently a website that carry my articles became more "selective" in publishing my IPO articles.  In fact, they started to write their own articles on the IPO aspirants. 

I wrote to the publisher to understand the situation better. To paraphrase what he said, "we are still interested to publish your articles if we are not paid by the companies to carry an advertorial on their IPOs". 

Here you go, the very reason why readers search out for unbiased views from biased people like me. I am not paid to write good things about the IPO and you have my assurance that I won't "cross to the dark side". But if I do, I will definitely make sure you get to know it first. :-P











Advertisements

Google has been very kind to me (all thanks to my regular readers of course) in sending me a cheque every other month. However, I have to support our local brand too and Nuffnang has been very credible in sending me a cheque once it hits $100. While not as lucrative as the global giant, it is definitely more credible than Adverlets who defaulted on me. This is the second cheque from Nuffnang. I have previously wrote an article about passive income from blogging so my old article for your reference and part 2 of it.











I am very selective in my advertisements. Some has approached me to advertise about opening option trading account and I can get a cut from the size of the account they opened. However, a quick google check throw up some complaints about customers being unable to withdraw their monies. I rather not place those dubious advertisements on my blog but if KFC wants pay Mr. IPO to blog about his breakfast, I will definitely accept it. :-P

Happy KFCing and welcome to Mr IPO's blog. Biased views written in an unbiased manner. With all good intents and purposes, Mr. IPO eats ("buys") what he cooks ("blogs"). Have a good weekend. :)

Comments

  1. Nice! Google's Adsense is still the giant where PPC Advertisement is concerned...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts