Passive income from Blogging (part 2)

As promised, this is the continuation from my earlier post on 29 September 2012.

Today is a milestone in my "blogging life". I finally reached $100 for my Nuffnang account.


This is after my first $100 since 28 Oct 2007....5 years 4 months and 5 days.....


I am going to click "cash out" and hopefully, it will not turned into a "kana played out" after so long. hahaha I shall wait up till 30 days to see if i am going to be paid.

I have previously shared with you that Google adsense is a good product you should have on your blog. Having said that, my income from google fluctuates like yo-yo depending on whether there are IPOs on the local market or not. But one thing is for sure, i don't have to wait 5 years to receive my first $100... :)

Happy blogging

Comments

  1. Just for the records, received $99.58 on 20 May 2013, within the stipulated time. :)

    Thanks Nuffnang

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts