Nera Tel & Keppel Corporation


Nera Tel



Nera Tel announced that its major shareholder, Eltek ASA has decided to sell its 50.5% stake in Nera Tel to Northstar at $0.49 each, thereby triggering a mandatory takeover offer. The announcement is here. I have purchased my shares in Nera back in August 6 at 41cents. The post is here.

This is the second time which Eltek ASA is trying to offload its stake in recent years. The previous offer by STE of 39c ended in a failure. I am not sure if there is any difference this time but the offer is better this time at 49c but it is still below the current trading price of 50c. The recent research report is here.

Keppel Corporation


I added 1 lot of Kep Corp at 10.17 today.


At the current price, the yield is more than 4% but the PE is below 10x. The analysts recommendations are below for your reference. My target is to sell this above $11 and receive the dividends during the interim if declared. Happy investing.


Comments

  1. Thanks for the feedback. The email posting by blogger is not working and I have to copy and paste. Can view on chrome but not other Internet browsers. Will see what I can do ... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't too. I'm using safari on ipad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok...i found out the reasons! I have crossed the free storage limits for Picassa... now have to pay monthly fees to upgrade my account... :P

    Hope the charts will reappear and i can post via email again....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts